A university town tour on Boulder's multi-use pathways.
* We start our mile measurements from Scott Carpenter Park, but you can start/finish anywhere along the loop.
* The path crosses Arapahoe, then turns right along Pearl.
* After about a mile and a half, the path turns south and crosses Arapahoe again.
* Follow the path, crossing Baseline and then running along Boulder Road (where the path turns west).
* After running along the Turnpike, you'll have to exit the path and run on 28th Street for about a half-mile, then catch it again to bring you back to Carpenter Park.
Total = approx. 9 miles round trip