* A small park and short/popular path about a mile from downtown's heart
* Easy access too for those staying in Market Center or any recommended hotel
* The Katy Trail begins at Reverchon Park (3300 Harry Hines Blvd.)
* Those staying downtown can run northwest for a little over a mile on Akard, which turns into Harry Hines Blvd. to get to the path's Start
* Follow the trail to approximately Airline Rd., where you turn around
Total = approx. 6 miles total
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.