The neighborhood on the way there is somewhat run down, but Belle Isle is worth the trip
* Our start is at Jefferson & Randolph, near the Renaissance Hotel
* Run east on Jefferson (a main thoroughfare)
* Turn R on Macarthur Bridge and cross using the sidewalks
* After crossing, veer L and follow the outer loop along the water
* If you want to take a shorter loop, turn R on Inselruhe Ave & follow it to The Strand (outer loop) & turn R, that will shave approx. 3 miles from the run
Total = approx. 11+ miles (long loop), 8+ miles (short)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.