An easy out & back through the closest park to downtown Memphis. If you want to add mileage, the outer circle (denoted above) in Tom Lee Park is 1.4 miles around.
* Our mileage starts/finishes at the Peabody Hotel (2nd and Union Streets), but pick up the route anywhere along the way
* Run West to Riverside Blvd & turn L
* Once entering the park, choose either path (the park is narrow so you'll see both), and follow it South along the Mississippi River till it ends
* Run through the parking lot & get back on the road (note: you may continue on the path to the I-55 bridge, but we veer off of it to get a little more distance)
* Veer R on to Channel 3 Drive, then L after passing a large parking lot as the road curves
* Quick R on W. Virginia & the road turns around, as should you
* Head back the way you came
Total = approx. 4 miles (out and back)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.