Scenic river and parks route near downtown Nashville. Our map shows 8-miles of out and back, but the path continues for another couple miles NE.
* Our mileage Starts/Finishes on the Shelby Pedestrian Bridge at 1st Ave, just South of Riverfront Park (most downtown hotels are within a mile)
* Run across the bridge and turn R on 2nd St
* Turn L on Davidson and follow it along the river till it ends at the RR tracks
* The path continues across the tracks and through Shelby Bottoms Greenway for about another 3 to 4 miles one-way if you like
* Turn around anywhere along the route and head back the way you came
Total = approx. 8 miles round trip (shorter and longer options possible)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.