Newport Back Bay Route. A beautifully scenic and mostly flat route for those staying in/near Newport Beach:
* Pick up the route on either end, but our mileage starts from the intersection of Jamboree Road & Back Bay Drive
* Follow Back Bay Drive toward the Bay and at the fork in the road, veer right
* Continue along the meandering road and enjoy the sights/sounds
* Porta-potties are available near the 1-mile mark
* In the last quarter-mile before the turn around, the road climbs up to Jamboree Rd.
* Turn around for a 7-mile out and back or continue around the Bay on the sidewalks/paths to accrue more distance.
Total = approx. 7 miles (out/back), shorter distances possible
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.