Flat road running that encircles two small lakes, Lake Eola and Lake Highland. There is also a 400-meter track and lap pool at Lake Highland School.
* Our mileage Starts/Finishes on the South side of Lake Eola at E. Central Blvd., but pick up the route anywhere along the way
* Run clockwise around half of Lake Eola, then continue North along Broadway Ave
* Turn L on E. Colonial Drive, then a quick R on Highland Ave
* You'll pass the track on your right (if you want intervals), then veer R around Lake Highland and follow the road turning R again on Terrace Blvd
* Turn L on N. Eola Drive and a quick R on Marks Street which will bring you back to Highland Ave. (turn L on Highland to head back home)
Total = approx. 3.75 miles round trip (additional loops around Lake Eola are .8m)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.