An urban route that starts on city streets, has a 400-meter track option, and continues through some of Portland's scenic hills. Note the mapped 400-meter track in Duniway Park for those in the mood for intervals.
* Start/Finish at the intersection 6th and Yamhill, most hotels are located within a mile of this point
* 6th will take you to Duniway Park and the track
* For those wanting to continue, pick up Terwilliger and follow as it winds through the wooded terrain
* Remaining on it to I-5 provides 4.5 miles one-way from our Start
* Turn around and head back the way you came, except run against traffic on 5th heading home (rather than 6th)
Total = approx. 9 miles round trip
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.