One of the most scenic runs on the west coast Midwest runners will feel at home with the flat as a pancake course:
* Our route Start/Finish is the U.S.S. Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, most downtown hotels are within a mile of this point
* Follow the concrete path/sidewalk that runs north along the bay
* After mile 2, turn left on Harbor Island Drive and veer R as the road comes to a "T"
* Continue west till the road ends, then turn around and run east on the sidewalk along the water till it ends on the opposite side
* Turn around again and veer R to head back the way you came
Total = approx. 7.5 mile route (shorter distances possible)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.