Perimeter out and back that is one of the few flat routes through SF Terrain varies from concrete around the Embarcadero to dirt/crushed stone through Crissy Field. Consider running across GG Bridge for one of the most scenic miles you'll ever run.
* Start/Finish at the Ferry Building on the Embarcadero (at Market Street) or anywhere along the route
* Run away from the Bay Bridge passing the Piers
* Turn L at Taylor St
* Turn R on Bay St
* Turn R on Laguna, then L on Marina Blvd, following it along the water
* Once you hit Crissy Field, cut across and run on the trail
* Head up and over GG Bridge if you choose
* Turn around and head back the way you came
Total = approx. 11 miles round trip (add a mile if going across the Bridge)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.