Stanley Park is one of the most beautiful urban parks in the world. Opt for an out-and-back, a track workout at the Brockton Oval, a complete loop around the park's outer edges, or some trail running through the middle.
* Various routes will get you to Stanley Park, but Alberni Street is a straight shot with bike lanes on both sides
* From Burrard Street, head NW on Alberni till you reach the park, then turn Right
* Find the paved path that meanders along the waterfront, past the boats etc.
* From here, decide whether you want to continue on this paved path, head to Brockton Oval, or do some trail running
* Stanley is a very popular active-destination and you will likely see cyclists, inline skaters, hikers, and other runners
* For a shorter route, just turn around as you please
Note: The numbers on the map are kilometers NOT miles (1K = .6 miles)
Athletic-Minded Traveler, LLC, in no way guarantees the safety and/or condition of this run route as these public paths and ways are not within our control. You are advised to use reasonable and prudent efforts to ensure your personal safety and security. Use of this map/route is at your own risk.